Friday, August 6, 2010

I feel so cold My Love

-by Karla-

I want to live my life again
and hold your hand where
the flowers burn and the moonlight
is a sonata written on a summer day.

I still feel you eating sugar out
of my hands, ritualizing my minutes
with your sacred presence.
My lilies were rooted deeply in
my infinite hours of milk and music.

A canvas painted with the tints
of eternity.
A masterpiece hanging on the
walls of my memory.

I want the privilege of living a
thousand lives near my heart,
making of myself a light:
the most radiant you could ever
see.
The dazzling star of your disattached
mornings. 

I want to live my life again
and meet you under the oak trees,
staring down at me with your
lyrical eyes.

Happiness is never over.
It accompanies us in every turn
of the wheel of fortune.

When will I see you again?
When will the waves carry me
to the most profound abyss
where my heart pounds?
Your shadow spoke to me
and vanished among the sad roses
on the winter's margin.

I feel so cold My Love.
I feel so desperately cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment